Clarifying the DaysSpeaker: Dr. Danny Campbell
- Series: General Topics
- Scripture: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-5
Clarifying the Days 2 Thess. 2:1-12
The Key Events Described in 2 Thessalonians 2:
1. The Day they were living in – the church age V. 1-3a
Correct teaching equips believers for what they are going to face; False teaching __________________ people’s faith.
2. The _____________________ of the Antichrist and the 7-year Tribulation V. 3-4
Daniel 9:24-27 Rev. 6:1-2 Dan. 12:11 Rev. 13:5 Rev. 12:14
“We do not need another committee. We have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man and be he god or devil, we will recognize him.”
-Paul-Henri Spaak, first president of the UN General Assembly, first president of the European Parliament.
3. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ at the ____________ of the Tribulation V. 8
4. The __________________l of the One PRESENTLY restraining lawlessness BEFORE Antichrist emerges in the Tribulation V. 5-7
Ephesians 2:1-3 Matthew 5:13-16 Psalm 2
“The reason we scientists all jumped on the Origin of Species was because the idea of God interfered with our sexual mores.” -Julian Huxley, in a TV interview before his death in 1975
The Key Difference Between the Church Age and the Coming Tribulation: whatever (or Whoever) is restraining lawlessness will no longer be ___________________________ lawlessness.